If you are an enthusiastic leader that’s organized and pays attention to detail, this is the job for you. Our Maintenance Supervisor oversees a team of employees and handles all aspects of apartment maintenance. Our team members are a close-knit group that enjoy spending time together, servicing our residents and making our communities better. If this sounds like a place you would enjoy being a part of, please apply:
SUMMARY: The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall execution and success of the maintenance team. The supervisor is responsible for excellence in customer service, operations execution, cost effectiveness and property appearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Focused Culture - embracing the customer centric culture in providing a great experience through honest communication and timely service
- Overall Site Appearance – ensuring that the grounds and buildings are clean and free of trash at all times.
- Work Orders – establish a culture of 24 hour completion, great customer service and communication of issues / completion
- Turns – meeting the 3-5 day turn timeframe and performance expectations set forth by the Community Manager
- Preventative Maintenance – following the guide to verify all aspects are being performed properly and timely
- Problem Solving – identifying problems, gathering information, working with team members / vendors to create alternative solutions
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Innovation--Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.